to reach an agreement, or to end an argument with someone to submit your agreement, take a copy of your agreement signed in the Provincial Court or the Supreme Court registry and ask for your filing. The court you choose depends on your situation and what is covered in your agreement. See Family Law in the BC` website You must go to Provincial (Family) Court or Supreme Court Fact Sheet. Once you and your spouse have agreed on all issues, MyLawBC will block your agreement. You must download and print a copy: Once you have reached your agreement in principle, you can meet with one of our mortgage advisors in a branch or speak by phone to a member of our mortgage team. Ask for a reminder to fix this. Both spouses must be signed to reach agreement on an issue that has differing views on the agreements. At least one other adult should witness the signature. The same person can attend both signatures. The agreement is mandatory (in force) as soon as it is signed. Take the time to think about it before you sign something.

Your contract will be legally binding once you have signed it. Take the time to make sure you are satisfied with what you have decided. You need to see your own lawyer. Lawyers cannot act for both persons in the event of separation or divorce. That would be a conflict of interest. If you receive an agreement in principle, you can also choose the mortgage you want to apply for and continue your application online. Don`t sign an agreement if you feel pressure to do so. Take your time. Call the lawyer. It is a very good idea to have a lawyer before signing it. Click on the help to your agreement on the right to get information on where you can get legal aid.

to do something like a deal or agreement that allows both parties to benefit from an advantage or advantage in order to make a win/deal/agreement/agreement, etc., safe or complete. You do not have to wait for a conflict on your agreement. You can submit your consent to the court at any time. This version contains all the information you need for a formal agreement. Read through to make sure the information is correct and that you are satisfied with the decisions you have made. To agree to be part of a formal agreement or contract, you do not have to file your contract in court. But as a general rule, you must file your agreement with the court before the court can enforce it. To do something after discussing or thinking about it for a long time, you will receive an indication of what we might lend you.